Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yearning is always beautiful and sweet


If I can, I wish I can miss you all the time. All the memories vibrate in my mind are so fabulous and tremendous. I wish I can spend the time on missing you, yet it will make me loose you soon. Memory is too beautiful to exist in the reality. Friends told me I am a dreamer, and I am a person who protect myself too much too. Oh, maybe I am one of them. Oh! No, Maybe both. Be real, be cool. The time I spent in Toronto was not the most beautiful period of time in my life, but it was the most meaningful and wonderful half year in my thirty-four years. I experienced the world I looked forward all the time in Toronto. I met the people I dare not expect for having relationship in my life in Toronto. My original world was too small to make a big dream. When I hold the bigger and abroad world, I was so excited but afraid that it was just a dream. Nevertheless, while I was surprised at your intelligence, your maturation, your humor and your smile, it was too perfect to be just in a dream. Everything in a dream is just good but not perfect or wonderful. And you were so perfect and real. The feeling is fantastic to know somebody who misses you. For missing you, I will improve myself as possible as I can. Then the reality can match the yearning in the future. We will meet each other at that time. It will be amazing and beautiful.