Sunday, February 17, 2008

Long Vacation

My vacation is going to the destination.
"There is always a purpose behind an event." Pro Glogowski said.
However, the purpose is not obvious and immediate.
I believe whatever you did, you will get the return later. No exception.
Soon or later.
Yesterday I finished everything I have to do.
Today is the first day of my last vecation.
I don't know why I feel weird...
I forgot everything I learned.
I started to remember everything about Taiwan, but I am still here.
And I started to miss here. Toronto. shit....
Because of friends or other things?
Ever, I thought I was suffering.
I am not sure it is enjoyment or suffering now...
Review my life, I always choose the most difficult one or the most relaxed one.
In the military, about jobs, related to girlfriend, even now...
I consider maybe this is why i always think what Morrie said
"Are you the person who you want to be?""Do you live in the life what you want to live in?"
This is my culture
Do what should be done. Don't be selfish. .....
IS my definition wrong or the wrong one is my culture?
This decision was my first one for myself.
My dear friend sunderstood my situation, and they knew I needed it
What they gave me was blessing when I was leaving.
I am confused because I obtain too much memory in six months.
Do we have next chance to have a lunch?
Do we have next opportunity to snowboard?
Do we , DO we........