Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Great debate

Today is the first day to do our seminar class. I was lucky that I got my first choice-Great debat. It's an interest for me to meet new professor and new classmates. We had a kind of debate in the first day, and the purpose is that we had to say something to get a fresh human heart from Canada center hospital. It was really amazing. What is chindren's debate? What is a professional debate? I think I can distinguish them, but I doubt that now. Calmly? Excitedly? Heatedly? Maybe I used to be too heatedly before. Recently, I met two "great" debate. Perhaps I should call them "arguments". They were all about friendship. There is a English dictum,"Easy come , easy go." I know it is not proper to use this saying here because it is used to describe money. However, the feeling was match what I felt deeply when my friends told me that they were not friends anymore. They know each other more than I know them definitely. In my opinion, it is really hard to get friends here. The reason could be my personality or something else, and I always admired the people who studied at the same classroom, ate lunch together and hanged out with each other. Friends are the nutrition for my daily life. How come it was so easy to be destroyed? I told them,"Don't be like children." I felt funny because Greg just said,"It is children's." Of course, he talked about argument, but I was thinking their weak friendship, and I directly told them not to do these things like children. It is better to imagine the opposite side's thought and situation first and then make a suggestion or adjudgment. My dear friends, friendship is kind of treasure in our lives. Please maintain it and polished it frequently.

3 comments:

Rima Ahmad said...

hi brian..
i liked your post.. it is interesting..and thats good to hear from you that you liked your simenar..i think that the real friendship that doesn't finish easily.. so if it finished easily, it wouldn't be a real friendship.. and thats right it is really hard to find a friend (a real friend)here in canada....
Rima...good luck

Baker said...

Hi Brian,
overall, all of your topics are very interesting. I think that you write from the bottom of your heart. Moreover, your writing is so fluent. I agree with you that it is really hard to find a real friend.

Best regards.

ALEX said...

ohohohohohoho~~
you are so lucky for got your first choice~kk
you know, i got my third choice..;;
anyway~
i know you are not cold, not hot~
you are...warm.....;;;kkkk
im just kidding~
see u~take care~