Monday, January 21, 2008

What a wonderful BiRthdAy!! LOL




I have never had this feeling for a long long time. It was so complicated, but it did filled with happiness and wished. Thank all of you. Your friendships, your words on the cards, your interesting gifts, your food, your "happy birthday", and "your" lovly hug are all the sweetest memory in this moment, in my life. I never ever expect these, but I have them now. Are there any synonyms for "thank" or stronger than "thank"? You will never know you just, suddenly, complete my life in Toronto. What I am looking for may be these "things". They are so hard to be found because it can't be expected and it does not exactly exist in the ordinary. I am wondering what I though about these blessing like. What should I buy for the presents? What kind of restaurant should I treat? Should I just say "Happy Birthday" and it will be good enough? What am I supposed to do? I went to school as usual and then it was a lonly morning for me becasue there was no people who talked to me. At the break time, I got lvely gifts, baloons, little angle, and a card with whole blessing and emotion. I returned only "thank you", but I wished you can feel it wass more than "thank you" a lot. Then I got a birthday song and more "happy birthday" because of the shinny baloons. After class, I obtained a fantastic "hug"^^ and more " happy birthday". Later, I had a vanilla bean hot chocolate with my friends. I want to use "my best friedns" but it is not fair for the people who treated me so well and so freidnly. Eventually, I got more " happy birthday", drink, food and handshake, and went home with whole happiness and wishes in my backpack. It was really a lot and it was overflowing from my tiny backpack on my way home. What language can express my feeling? English? Mandarin? Japanese? or ..... Thank you, and all you know it does not just mean that. It is much more than the words. I apprecuate that. Ilove you all.

3 comments:

ALEX said...

oh my dear brian!!!you r so lucky guy!!you know what??the date of my birth is august 10, so it's summer vacation!!no school during the vacation so many friends don't realize that!!that is why, my only few best friends sing happy birthday song to me!!
but you are vwry lucky!!^^
and again happy birthday to you~
see u @ school and take care~bye~

LLL ora said...

Oh, Happy happy happy birth day Brian!!!!

You get wits more, right??
Today(1/24) is my birthday. HAHA.
Do you know??

and...
I wish that for you, "Stay hungry, stay foolish."
Don't forget your great mind and marvelous talents.

Baker said...

Hello,
Happy birthday, happy birthday ....etc billions of happy birthdays for you. In fact, You could have told us so that we could celebrate together. Don't forget we are more than friend.

Baker