Friday, January 25, 2008

Japanese restaurant

Finally, I got a chance to eat Japanese food in Toronto. In some way, the feeling was mostly like real Japanese restaurant except the hard pork....However, the salmon seemed really dilicious, and the Tiger Roll was tasty, too. Shxt! I forgot to take some pictures.... About the conversation, does it suit me to become a teacher? I am wondering. Why do I always need the definitions for everything? When did I become this way to think about issues? I found a phenomenon and made a hypothesis today. We are the same. All of us maybe think that we are different, but it is just partly different. No one can tell me the exact goal in his/her life, yet some of them could give me schedules which are flexible. So the hypothesis is that there are no "searchlights". Where is the goal? Hum....I tell you, "the goal is "there"". "Do you get it?" "No, how come?" Look, it is just there! There!!" The problem is that it is hyaline and invisible. However, you still can "see" it if you are smarter than the king in the fable, King's new clothes. I made a mistake to look for something which is not exist. So how can I suppose to find it and gain the answer? I am in the bottleneck in a neck of a bottle. Holy shxt! I am stuck here for a long long time. Next time, please let me show you some Chinese food. Well, maybe you don't know it is the first time for me to feel like that I have a friend here to talk and have a meal with, and now you know I did had a good time. Anyway, I am sad that it is time to go "home", but maybe it will be the next opportunity for me to come here as you said, "There is always a reason behind" "Trust me". HaHa. Nice to talk to you.

No comments: