Sunday, January 27, 2008

I want to be a teacher


I want to be a teacher for sure. It costed me more than thirty years to find the answer. Beforetime, I looked at a woman with judge's glasses. I looked at her arms, legs, face, and chest. Several days ago, I forgot the reason that why I gazed at these parts in a female, because they meant nothing for me suddenly. The worse fact I found is the people whose personalities I admire are mostly with chubby figures. I am pretty sure that I don't like fat women. Sorry to say this, but I have to clarify these basic conditions. I know I am narrow. I know I am shallow. Fortunately, I got the answer at all, even it was so late. I have never wished that I can keep sleeping during my whole life. I didn't do it before, and it won't be happened in future.
Honestly, I am a little afraid that the woman who will beome my wife is a chubby girl, yet "she" is going to lighten my life. I know the logic, I know the reason, I know the system; however, I just cannot explain it out, but I understand it completely. I will be a teacher fo sure. You, my director, is the reason I am here. You wipe the dust in my glasses which I wore to decorate my temperament. Maybe the reason is not only one, and I will find it out. I know I want to be a chef because I want to be a teacher. I know I like English because I would like to be a teacher. I know I can give people assistance because I should to be a teacher. I am a god damn stupid!! It was so obvious....Looking forward, walking forward and flying forward straightly. There are thousand challenges which were waiting for me from the day I was born. Sorry for your waiting. Thank you for your waiting. It will not be wasted. I will embrace it with my appreciation. I will be a teacher.

No comments: