Saturday, August 23, 2008

Could I grasp it when the chance comes so suddenly?



quoted from: pravstalk.com/category/winning/
I know I am not normal, but how come, either my life. :\ It is the rule. When I met a woman who I was interested in, there were more women appeared at the same time. When I thought I just got a not bad job, there were more chances for me to choose. Is it also happened in other people's lives? I am proud of my unusual situations. :)
Ever, I was frustrated to make these kind of decisions. Unconsciously, it became one of my interesting practices gradually. Malaysia or Taiwan? Higher salary or lower one? A comfortable life or a worse one? Single or surrounded by friends? Known or unknown? When I am getting older, I can feel I am smarter and my mind becomes firm but flexible more and more. I almost can predict this is the last time for me to cry out what choice I should make. The more I ask people's opinions and people give me their consideration actively, the more I feel I knew the answer already from long time ago. Nothing is perfect, but the thing I accept will be, for me. :))

No comments: