Sunday, August 17, 2008

when the number became 32 to 34


This picture is quoted from: www.trueu.org/careerservices/A000000616.cfm

Time is passing without taking a rest. Sometimes it is interesting to rethink the past life in a casual time. At that moment, maybe it seemed impossible to go through the barrier; however, everything is going well still after 2 years. Two years ago, I watched TV all the time when I was out of work. I spent all the time with my lovely girlfriend on enjoying our wonderful lives. Work for me was just a way to get money without difficulties. EVerything could not be better. Now, two years passed away, I "suddenly" don't need to watch TV to consume my casual time. Nobody can take part in my life but completely myself. A job to me is such hard to be obtained, and it becomes a method to discover and accomplish my dreams for me. Something change a lot, but something is still the same. I am still me, but purer. Just 2 years. It makes a normal person translate to a better man. It is ridiculous that I felt so surprised because of living without watching TV. If you are as passionate as me on watching TV, you will understand what I am talking about. lol. This afternoon, I got an idiom which is famous and easy to be comprehended, but it is so difficult to be enforced. "No day but today". Share with all of my friends. P.S. Another one is "Later better than never". Oh! How can I only remember this one clearly all the time. :)

No comments: