Sunday, August 31, 2008

One bottle of water + a book



quoted from:www.trafford.com/05-1326
It was a warm and windy Sunday. It was really good to enjoy reading outside with some snakes and drinks. There was a huge park in the middle of Taipei city, where was the the backyard of all Taipei citizens. I was there this afternoon. Life can be so simple. A bottle of water and a book gave me a rich time in a normal Sunday. I was thinking while I was reading. I was drinking some water while I am watching people shared time with their families. When the environment was quiet, it was so mazingfor me to think of something. It was not really quiet, but an environment with voice which is individual and unrelated to me. Better than without neither noise nor sound. I was thinking about the temporary job I was doing, the future job in Malaysia I am going to do, and love. lol. The feeling was charming, and I wished that moment could be released longer. I did have a good time this afternoon. Just with some water and a book. Wore a shirt and a short pants. I won't say that feeling is the best one, but it was the best moment I had recently. Is that right that poeple all in the same situation which they want to be satisfied, but eager for more and more stuff at the same time. Life is simple, which is according to human's heart.

2 comments:

LLL ora said...

This post is like poem.
it looks cool.
Are you going to work in Malaysia??

Now, my girl friend is studying at YUELI as we were.
I hope her class would be Patricia's.

Brian said...

haha thank you Masaaki :)
Maybe you should let Patricia know that your gf is there.
Patricia is so busy now.....