Friday, September 5, 2008

A hot afternoon and it is really hot.



quoted from":thatgirl2007.blogspot.com/
It is interesting that this question came out again, and what the important point is the answer is different now. Is it correct that we should do what exactly we have to do? Or, it will be correct to do what we want to do. The answer I choosed was to do what we should do because it makes sense and it is supposed to be the better way to live in the world. However, it has brought the peace to my life, but it makes me confused now. What I had done for a ling time was what I thought I should do, even it was against my characters. Recently, I was in a particular situation. In an office where I have to deal with my stuff individually and I have to deal with my co-workers. Human being is the most difficult project to be coped with. It is obvious that co-workers should trust each other, but usually they are not worth to be trusted. However, the only way can test whom could be trusted is to trust him/her first first, then he/her will show you if he/her is worth to be treated in this way. In future, I became angry and exhausted because there was no one worth to be a friend. What a hell these people are!? Look, all of what people lost were what they gave up themself. Anyway, it seems to be great to do whatever I wanna do. At least, I will feel happy.

1 comment:

Arina said...

its always a big question wat we should do=))
i would strongly reccomend to do stuff which is better for u. cuz life is too short to follow someone else. i guess u have to enjoy each day and do watever u want to.
thats the way to make urself happy.