Monday, September 15, 2008

It's all about LoVe


quoted from:www.links2love.com/lyrics_faith_hill_will_be_...
Tonight I watched a comedy,"Sorry if I love you" after I finished a busy and noisy work day. It is a simple movie although the language they used, Italian, is not so simple to me. :) There were many many beautiful words and sentences which were quoted from several famous poems revealed in interesting chapters and scenes. They are all about LOVE. However, it is not always good stuff around love. When you lose you love, it is painful. When love leaves you to another person, it is unstandable. I only remember one sentence. It said as,"Love can make you feel pain, but it also can let you forget about pain." How a amazing and fabulous poem! With the amount of tremendous musics penetrating the whole film, these words seemed as they were dancing. Turning round and round. If I have learned some Italian, it will be perfect. This is a luxurious Monday night. :))

1 comment:

Arina said...

lol nowadays for me love as a subject becomes more interesting for some reasons=))...i would like to watch this movie if i can find it in russia=)) is it translated?