Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moon Festival


quoted from:fireflyforest.net/firefly/2006/11/17/moon-haiku/
I am living in the life what you had ever lived in for a long long time. I am feeling what you were feeling long long time ago. Ever I felt miserable about your life. Today I understand you more than ever. We are close now. So close. While you were eating dinner alone, I was roasting foods with relatives. When you went to bed earlier, I was still drinking and eating a lot as a starving animal. I do remember I have said happy moon festival to you, but I also remember I have never shared the day with you year after year. I don't know why I want to live as you recently. To payback? Maybe. To make myself feel better? Maybe. Wearing your shoes then I can know how you loved us. Living in your ever life then I can remember how you loved us. Everytime I look at your picture, I miss you. Even though I know you are with us always. You are generous and gentle. I am not sure if I ever wrote any articles about you. If no, I hope you would love this one. I miss that day we drunk some wine together in Chinese New year. Although it is only one time. I am glad I did that. Because of you, I am here. I am I. I know it is late. Maybe you will never know how I miss you and love you. I remember that tear you showed me. You have never cried in front of me. So I knew you missed us and you wished you could stay with us longer. I told you I would not let you worry about the family you built. I told you I like the house you bought. It was true. I told you I am appreciated everything you gave us. That was true. I forgot to tell you please stay with us until I get married and your grandchildren come in the world. I don't know the rules about live and death, but I rather believe you are in a better world. If it is real that there is a circle between live and death, I wish you will have a happy new life. You are worth to have it. Thank you and take care. Happy Moon Festival.

1 comment:

Arina said...

wow ..thats amazing!
so touching...seems a bit pessimistic ..however its beautiful=p
and btw never be sad about smth that is over..always smile and be happy cuz it was there ....

and happy

belated moon fastival=))