Saturday, September 20, 2008

Orz Boys


quoted from:flickr.com/photos/83155671@N00/2662097153/
It makes me so excited that Taiwanese movies are appeared often gradually. No matter how strange the objects of these movies were,the ways these derectors used to display Taiwanese's particular thoughts and spirits were attractive and amazing. Previously, all the elements in Taiwanese movies were used to involve a lot of violence,sex and sadness. Although those negative items had indeed existed in the history, there were much more positive chapters which were created in Taiwanese's daily lives. Well, producing movies in Taiwanese is still not ready to be successful to be in a stable situation but I appreciated these intelligent art workers' effort to give me a better spiritual entertainment. This movie is fine but not so good. However, it did discover a new dimention in the movie region. We were laughing loudly in the movie theater and the points made us feel familiar and warm. I can't imagine the beginning of US's movie business now and even I can't think about it clearly. Recently, I am addicted to watch movies which were imported from Europe or some countries except US, and some were made by independent directors instead of movie companies and groups. There were always some interesting lessons I could be inspired deeply, and I have never found them in the mainstream,"Hollywood movies industry". I wish these movies made in Taiwan could be widespread in the whole world.

No comments: