Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Make it wonderful


quoted from:www.ydog.org.uk/page7.htm
Today was sucks. A loser who is one of my co-worker did something really make me annoyed. I was too angry to do my routine well. I fell in thinking about why I cared this even so much. I not only knew it is a waste to think about it but also tried to control my temper to finish my work. However, it seemed not easy for me to take it easy. It costed me three hours to figure out what stuff is worth for me to care it more, to think it more and spend my limited time on. Finally, I understood the conclusion that I have looked for a long time to search is just as a commercial slogan, "Spending your time on worthy things." It inspired me again. I knew this slogan several years ago, but I was touched by it today one more time. I am smart to understand theories, but I am too foolish to put them into practice. Thanks God I am mature enough to make me become a better man and make the days in my life more interesting and wonderful....:)

1 comment:

Arina said...

i guess its not only about being mature so u can change ur life for better...its about understanding ur mistakes and thats how we learn...no matter wat age r u at...just the matter fact is to learn learn and learn and never repeat ur mistakes=)